- Park View Recreation Center (693 Otis Pl NW)
The Park Morton Steering Committee will meet to provide support, guidance, and oversight to the development team implement the Park Morton Redevelopment Initiative Plan. Committee meetings are open for public viewing, and are facilitated by the Office of the Deputy Mayor for Planning and Economic Development and the DC Housing Authority, with direct participation from the members of the Committee. Membership on the Committee is comprised of Park Morton residents, community liaisons from neighborhood-serving civic organizations, including the affected ANCs, as well as District agency representatives and stakeholders. DMPED, DCHA, and the development team will look to the Steering Committee to provide advice on:
- Updates to the master plan;
- Updates to phasing plan and timelines;
- Defining and achieving project outcomes;
- Engaging community stakeholders and regular information sharing;
- Identifying and mitigating potential risks; and
- Changes that may occur to the project as it develops.